At Therapeutix Wellness Center
Teeth Whitening Contraindications
The outcome of a teeth whitening procedure may not be impressive for the following reasons:
- If you were forced to come for the teeth whitening treatment, or are going through some psychological problems, the outcome of this procedure may not be as expected. This is because you will not be cooperative enough and may fail to avail yourself for the entire session as the dentist recommends.
- If your teeth were too sensitive to endure the process of the teeth whitening; the doctor may be forced to leave the procedure and the results may not be very pleasant.
- If your teeth had too many fillings, the teeth whitening procedure may fail to take effect as teeth whitening agents will not work on artificial dentures.
- If you developed allergic reactions to the ingredients of the whitening agents, the process will be prematurely terminated and the desired effects will not be achieved.
- If the doctor attending to you is not a qualified and experienced dentist, he may not know the right way of carrying out the process of teeth whitening making the results very poor.
- If the products used in the teeth whitening treatment are substandard, the results may be very poor and may even lead to damage to the teeth. You should go through the reviews of customers who have used a particular product before you think of buying it. If the reviews are negative, do not buy such a product.
Check out our main page: http://www.tmclife.net