At Therapeutix Wellness Center
How to Get Your client Ready for a Massage Session
Before you start the process of massaging your client you have to make sure that you make your client gets the best out of the massage. Below are tips that will help your client have a fulfilled and enjoyable experience at your spa:
- Make yourself known to the client as you will be engaging on a very personal level where you will touch some of the sensitive parts of your client. This will make the client take you as a friend rather than a stranger.
- Let your client understand the type of massage that will be provided leaving room for the client to either agree and go on with the massage or let you know exactly what he wants if this is not what he anticipated.
- Explain how long you will take to complete the massage, and the duration that will be spent in each part. If this does not satisfy the customer, he will be able to inform you of the duration he wants you to spend in each area.
- Ask your client if he is suffering from any health complication that may lead to complications as a result of the massage. If there is, you will need to consult a doctor and ask for permission to carry out the massage. The client should also agree to sign a disclaimer that puts him responsible for the decision to go on with the massage.
- Let the client know of the need to consume a lot of water after the massage session to get over the dehydration that result from the massage.
- If the massage will be carried out without clothes, give the client time to decide the clothes he can comfortably remove. Make your client feel as comfortable as possible so that the massage will be a success.
- Ask your client if he has a question and let him feel that his opinion matters. If there is no question, leave the massage room to give the client time to undress and cover his body with a towel. Knock before getting back into the room so that your cline will inform you if he is ready.
Check out our main page: http://www.tmclife.net