At Therapeutix Wellness Center
What to Expect in a Couples Massage in Ogden
A couple’s massage is a situation where two people lie on separate beds in the same massage room to get a massage. You will each have a massage therapist during the entire session. These types of massage are mostly preferred by people who are romantically involved but this is not a requirement.
- Charges: Couples’ massages normally lasts for sixty minutes where the charges will range from $80 to $150. If you wish to extend the session, you will be charged more than this.
- Food: If you wish to take a meal before the massage, it should be a light meal to avoid discomforts. The best option would be to take the meal after the massage therapy.
- Treatment: During the massage session, couples are massaged differently according to their individual needs. One may wish to have a Swedish massage to help her relax, while the other person will want a therapeutic massage to help ease some pains in the body.
- Communication: A couple in the same massage room can either choose to hold a conversation or remain quiet during the massage session. You should talk about this before going for the session so that you do not find yourselves in an awkward situation where one wants to talk while the other wants to remain quiet and enjoy the moment.
- Champagne: Some spas will provide a glass of champagne after the massage while others do not. You should avoid taking it in excess as the rate of absorption is really fast and you may end up getting intoxicated.
Check out our main page: http://www.tmclife.net