At Therapeutix Wellness Center
Symptoms of Allergic Reactions during Massage
Nothing is as scary as having a client develop allergic reactions when receiving services in your spa especially if it is your first experience. You do not know what step to take in such a situation. The most important thing is to understand what the symptoms of an allergic reaction are so that you will not get confused when you encounter such a scenario. Some of the symptoms of an allergic reaction are:
- Hives: These are bumps or wheals that will suddenly appear on a client’s skin.
- Itching: the client may start feeling itchy all of a sudden as you carry on with the massage.
- Rashes: This is where the skin suddenly turns reddish, itchy and then scales develop.
- Weakness: The client may suddenly feel weak all over her body which is also a sign of an allergic reaction
- Nausea and vomiting: During the massage, you may get to a point where the client vomits or feels nauseous but the vomit will not come forth. This is also a sign of an allergic reaction.
- Dizziness: A client may all of a sudden feel dizzy and unable to coordinate as you get on with the massage. This is also a sign of an allergic reaction.
- Difficulty in breathing: A severe allergic reaction may make the client unable to breathe properly.
- Yellowing of the skin or eye: Some clients will suddenly develop a change in skin color where it turns yellow all of a sudden.
Check out our main page: http://www.tmclife.net