At Therapeutix Wellness Center
Advantages of Prenatal Massage
Below are the benefits that will proceed from having a massage while expectant:
- It aids in eliminating waste from the body: A massage will make the circulatory as well as the lymphatic system function more effectively which is a great boost to the elimination of toxins from the body.
- The blood pressure will be kept in check: The improved circulation of blood will make the heart function properly thereby making the blood pressure to return to normal.
- It helps in getting rid of muscle tension: a pregnant woman’s muscles may become tense especially in the last trimester. Getting a massage will help in easing the tension and reduce the buildup of pressure on the joints.
- Prenatal massage helps in regulating the hormones: Getting a massage will help to ease the stress and depression which is a common sign of hormonal imbalance. An expectant mother will be calmer after the massage.
- It helps in getting rid of headaches or sinusitis: The massage will stimulate the pressure points to make the discomfort that causes headaches to go away.
- Massage will help in reducing the swelling that affects the legs as it will remove the buildup of excess water that makes the legs to swell.
- The growing fetus is well nourished: As a result of the improved circulation of blood, nutrients, and oxygen, the fetus will grow healthier.
- An expectant woman who undergoes a massage will be more flexible as it will make her muscles relax and reduce the muscle cramps. The mother will comfortably bear the changes brought about by the unborn child.
- Better sleep: Once an expectant mother receives a massage, she will be calmer and will, therefore, be able to have a sound sleep.
- If you massage an expectant woman during delivery, you will help to ease the labor pains, improve the contractions and help in making the birth process faster.
Check out our main page: http://www.tmclife.net