At Therapeutix Wellness Center
Spa Treatment ClassificationsMajority of people think that body or facial massages are the only services offered in a spa. The truth is, a spa offers a wide range of services some of which are listed below:
- Facial treatment: this is where your face will be cleansed, scrubbed, steamed, nourished and massaged. All the dead cells on the face will be removed and unwanted pimples, dark circles around the eyes will be a thing of the past. You will look younger as your skin will be rehydrated and your facial skin will be restored back in shape.
- Body treatment: This may include body polish, a Vichy shower, aqua therapy, body wrap, among others. This main focus of a body treatment is to hydrate the skin, remove dead skin, and hydrate your skin. A body treatment follows a process that is similar to a facial massage but in this case, the focus is on the entire body.
- Nail treatment: Whenever you feel the need for a manicure or a pedicure, a spa will offer the service. This will involve shaping and polishing your nails, removal of cuticles as well as massaging the hands using a hot-stone.
- Hair removal: A spa will help you get rid of unwanted body hair through waxing. Heated wax is applied on your skin and a cotton strip pressed tightly on the spot. Immediately, the strip will be pulled off and all the unwanted hair will come off with the strip. The target areas for hair removal is the chest, back, eyebrows, legs, upper lip and the bikini area as well.
- Massage: You can never separate a spa from a massage as it is the most popular spa treatment. Massages are of different types but the most common is the Swedish massage whose main focus is to relax your body.
A spa will fulfill all your beauty needs and you do not have to move from one place to the other looking for these services. You can have your massage, have your hair removes, take care of your nails and have many other services offered to you at a spa.
Check out our main page: http://www.tmclife.net