At Therapeutix Wellness Center
5 Luxurious Spa Treatments You Can Try
Do you have a few more dollars to spend this month? Why don’t you try a luxurious spa treatment? We’re going to give you a list of our top 5 luxurious spa treatments you can try.
1. The Awakening Moon: Yes, the name of this treatment is as cool as the treatment itself. It’s inspired by a Mexican healing tradition. During this treatment, the person in charge will rub seaweed-eucalyptus salt over your body before wrapping you in seaweed. How does it conclude? With “an herb-infused and chili oil massage”. You can try this treatment at the Luna y Mar Spa located in The Resort at Pedregal in Cabo San Lucas. It lasts two hours and costs $300.
2. Tour of Texas: Do you feel like traveling to Texas? We got one more reason for visiting the state and it’s located at The Spa in Lake Austin. Tour of Texas is a mind-blowing treatment. First, the person in charge will exfoliate your skin and later comes an agave nectar wrap for the whole body. Then comes the “Striking oil” process when essential oils are applied over your body for 50 minutes. This treatment costs $325 and lasts 110 minutes.
3. The Clearing Factor: A blend of European and Eastern techniques. The Cleaning Factor treatment combines exfoliation with a sea salt mixed with Indian Kama oil, a Swedish massage, a full-body wrap with “neem black clay”, and a lotion application. Ho does this sound to you? Heavenly, right? You can try the Clearing Factor treatment at Mandarin Oriental in New York. The treatment lasts almost three hours and costs $685.
4. Rasul Treatment: Another treatment you can try at the Mandarin Oriental but the one that’s located in Hong-Kong. This treatment is completely aimed at women. It mixes mud, steam, and heat. An exfoliation is applied beforehand. The steam room is as beautiful as it can get. This room is full of pink mosaic tiles. The Rasul treatment lasts one hour and costs $100.
5. Jing Luo Foot Treatment: And we’re not forgetting how important your feet are. During the Jing Luo Foot treatment, your feet will feel a mix of acupressure techniques, Chinese herbs, and hot stones. You can try this treatment at The Chuan Spa in Chicago.
Check out our main page: http://www.tmclife.net