At Therapeutix Wellness Center
Side Effects of Overusing Massage chair
A massage chair will greatly improve your health and the general feeling in your body if used in the right way. If overused, on the other hand, it could result in negative effects some of which are:
- Pain: If you overuse the deep massage setting on your massage chair, it could result in pain in your back. The pain will however not last for a long time and will go away on its own. If it becomes a problem, you can use a pain-relieving tablet.
- If you have experienced problems with the circulation of blood in the past where the veins were blocked, the problem may develop in the course of the massage. If you have such a history, you should ask your doctor if it is right to use the massage chair.
- A person who is allergic to the leather used to coat the chair may develop allergic reactions in the course of the massage. If you know of such an allergy, ensure that your skin will not come into contact with the massage chair.
- If you fail to hydrate after a deep tissue massage where a large number of toxins are released into the bloodstream, you may develop some infections. It is always advisable to drink a lot of water before and after the massage to help in clearing the toxins out of your blood.
- Bruising: Excessive force applied by the massage chair may cause damage to your skin especially if you have a sensitive skin.
- Fatigue: A person who has used a massage chair will experience fatigue in the first twenty-four hours after getting off the massage chair before the body adopts a relax mode.
- Headache: A few of the people who get a chair massage may experience a slight headache within the first twenty-four hours after the massage. This will go away soon enough but if it becomes unbearable, you can use a pain-relieving tablet.
Check out our main page: http://www.tmclife.net