At Therapeutix Wellness Center
How to Effectively Wax off a Client’s arm
For a customer to come back for more services in your spa and encourage her to refer other customers to you, you must offer great services. Below is the procedure that will ensure that the waxing procedure gives you great results:
- Ensure that you have carried out a patch test on a hidden part of the customer’s body to ensure that the client is not allergic to the wax. This should be done at least twenty four hours before the actual waxing.
- During the actual waxing, clean the arm thoroughly and ensure that it is completely dry. Use a wet towel to wipe off the arm and use a dry towel to make it completely dry.
- Apply baby powder on the arm and wipe off any excess powder from the arm to help in getting rid of any moisture that may be remaining on the arm. The powder will also ensure that the wax doesn’t stick on the client’s skin and will be easier to remove.
- Apply the wax starting with the upper arm moving downwards and ensure you do this in accordance with the hair’s direction. The initial layer should be thin and even to ensure uniform results.
- Cover the applied wax using a strip immediately after application and smoothen the strip at least three times.
- Peel off the strip backward against the hair growth direction and the hair will be removed from the roots. This backward move will also reduce the risk of having ingrown hair.
- The process will be repeated until the entire arm is free from unwanted hair.
- This process will be repeated on the other arm
Check out our main page: http://www.tmclife.net