At Therapeutix Wellness Center
5 Types of Sauna Baths You Can Try at a Spa
Are you a sauna newbie? Have you ever thought about entering a sauna room before? We know you have! That’s why we want to offer you an introductory course on the types of sauna. These are 5 types of sauna you can try at a spa.
1. Finnish Sauna: The Finnish sauna is image people have when they think about the sauna. The estimated temperature of this sauna goes from 85 to 110 degrees Celsius. The elevated temperatures promote intense perspiration that helps the immune system, improve the overall flexibility of the body, and diminish stress. The humidity level is low: 15%. But don’t worry, you won’t feel any type of discomfort.
2. Laconium Sauna: The estimated temperature of the Laconium sauna goes from 55 degrees Celsius to 65 degrees Celsius. The Laconium sauna has a 30% humidity. The main objective of this sauna is warming the body so much that it decontaminates itself from the perspiration. What are the benefits? Benefits of the circulation and the heart. Moreover, during a Laconium treatment, the body eliminates metabolic waste.
3. Thalasso Sauna: The Thalasso sauna is highly recommended for people with respiratory problems. It combines heat, humidity and brine, more specifically the inhalation of brine. Brine is a solution that’s great for clearing airways and improving blood circulation. After trying the Thalasso sauna you’ll feel completely relaxed. The estimated temperature of this sauna goes from 42 to 45 degrees Celsius, with 65% of humidity.
4. Herbal Sauna: A herbal sauna is great for people who don’t enjoy elevated temperatures. The estimated temperature of the herbal massage is 60 degrees Celsius. In this sauna, you’ll sense several types of aromas from Mediterranean plants and essential oils. This sauna stimulates the immune, circulatory, and respiratory system. Moreover, its benefits are felt on the skin.
5. Salt Stream Sauna: This treatment combines a sauna and scrubbing your body with sea salt, more specifically: sea salt from Piran, Italy. What does this mean? You’ll exfoliate your body while the heat of the sauna detoxifies it. The Salt Stream sauna is good for the skin, respiratory, and locomotor system. The estimated temperature goes from 60 to 65 degrees Celsius, with a 30% humidity.
Check out our main page: http://www.tmclife.net